Question:Hello girls, maybe one of you can help me. I am looking for a midwife who can accompany me during and after the ss. Is that possible? So one that I do not take to birth but if I go home from the hospital may come home to me?
And if so, can someone recommend me one? I live in the 14th district
- reply - 1: Is there enough ....
Have a booklet from www.hebammen.at there you can search directly on the homepage .. For the whole of Austria
- reply - 2: Or here from the 14th district the page .... Make all care at home, except the last ....
- reply - 3: Thanks babsi! Got a name from a friend today. But those who are extra in the 14th is great!
- reply - 4: Gladly .... I found my midwife at that time in Vienna and today in Lower Austria via www.hebammen.at and both are great
- reply - 5: In the hospital where I'm going to deliver, I asked if there are midwives who also take care of their own lives. I found this very convenient because "my" midwife knows the hospital, the staff and everything. :)
- reply - 6: @felicitas: have you already found a midwife? Are you happy with her?
- reply - 7: Hello keksi, no, wanted to ask the birth announcement in the hospital and then it was such a mess that I did not make it. And over the holidays it was too stressful. But I'll take care of it next week.