Question:On the 28th of November our Aaron Elia came after 21h and of course at the last minute to the world. The date of birth would have been the 16th. So on the 27th at 0:05 started with introduction. After 4 tablets I had from zero to 100 every 2min. Almost unbearable labor. At some point the weeping drop came on. This was slowly turned on by a midwife and the pain became more intense. So there was PDA otherwise I could not stand it. The last midwife had then turned up the drops of woe fully. The little one just did not want to slip into the pool. I had the idea that it's around the neck. So I did not say after 9pm anymore, could not do it anymore. So everything was prepared for the cesarean section. Opsbett was ready. Then I suddenly felt other contractions and he slowly slipped deeper and deeper. So he came after 21h still, of course, the world. The midwife thought only they were right, the umbilical cord was around her neck. Okey that happens very often, only our angel had a very short which is rare. So he was pretty blue. Has then but after 15-30 min on mom's stomach recovered well. On Monday we were able to go home. For me a miracle as our fighter has been through all this.
- reply - 1: Congratulations on the birth of little Aaron Elia :-)
- reply - 2: Congratulations
- reply - 3: Congratulations!
- reply - 4: Congratulations also from us;)
- reply - 5: Congratulations and all the best.
- reply - 6: Happy Birthday!
- reply - 7: Still good! All the best for your sprout!
- reply - 8: Heart punch congratulations :)
- reply - 9: Congratulations!
- reply - 10: Congratulations and a wonderful time together