I have a question, what are you doing to endure the heat? I am now 35 + 4 and melt at the current 31 ° (tendency rising) my children (3 and 5 years) understand somehow so not that Mama does not like to go out - is so nice outside ...
I would like to spend the whole day in the basement!
Maybe you still have good TIpps, which I should, however, be able to implement with my dwarfs ...
Swimming pool is out of the question for me as both can not swim and I am afraid to lose them in the crowd ... (With 3 and 5 you are definitely faster than me ...)
- reply - 1: Hello, I feel the same way. Do not go out. My big eleven now has more understanding for this situation, but boredom comes on trotdem. Have a shell for the balcony brought. My feet in and the big one has fun too.
From tomorrow it should cool down a bit, then it's better to go out again.
- reply - 2: Huhu,
I think that's the way we are all ..
In our apartment, it is 32 degrees ... sitting all day in front of the fan, but also does not really much ... there we have to go through -.- 'I hope it will not be so extremely hot again.25 degrees, find I.
The nastiest thing is straight: My parents drove with my big sister and my cousin spontaneously times to the sea to Cuxhaven -.- mean!
- reply - 3:
hello katrin or kiara?
what I do mega good at the moment is sucking deep-frozen in all variations.
make delicious homemade ice cream with your sweet then you hit two birds with one stone the little ones are busy at least for a moment and you can also cool down a bit :-)
small tip s.rand: if you do something where you have to wait a long time then I would recommend ever to have prepared a charge so that when finished with zusmmenmischen not only hours to wait but ever has a kleinigekeit what you can enjoy the same according to the motto: first the work then the pleasure :-)
- reply - 4: I keep a lot in the house and keep my feet in the cold water. In the morning I go swimming if possible for half an hour.
Make it even in the weather to drink my tea! :-) Wonder me about myself ...
- reply - 5: I have just brought a cold foot bath and a very nice compliment back to life. After a small snack, it goes straight into the lake behind the house ... The Hebi said that bathing is generally no problem for the little ones (no matter what temperatures), unless you have a ruptured amniotic sac, then there is a risk of infection!
- reply - 6: @annabell: you should also drink hot drinks in heat :) that should stimulate the circulation.
- reply - 7: I also swim in spite of refreshing 18 degrees in the Baltic Sea .. Must wait just until Schatzi's closing time, because alone mitm drive a car I think a little scary, but I quickly get some circulation .. I'll wait. Happy sweat everyone!
- reply - 8:
does not make any spökes girls :-) have a circulatory system and I'm folded yesterday on the dentist chair, if I could I would like to swim but certainly not alone :-)
- reply - 9: Ha, fold up in the dentist chair! I reported! Go splash anyway ... juchuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
- reply - 10: Here came just the first thunderstorm down directly from 30 to 25 degrees down. Does that good.