It is nothing really new, but the possibility of home birth in our country is in great danger! For years trying to make the possibility of a home birth impossible, and as my midwife just told me, has the horrendous liability sums for midwives, the HG `s care, nothing changed - although there should be a political solution?!
Now, the Association of KKassen wants to further restrict the possibility of choosing the place of birth. I ask again all, who does not care about the right to self-determined birth: please read the Petition of Motherhood on change.org and please help us to get this freedom of choice! Thank you !
Assure the costs for midwives regardless of place of birth and date of birth!
- reply - 1: Read the grade disturbing news
http://m.welt.de/wissenschaft/article150725852/Krankenkassen-schraenken-die-Hausgeburt-ein.html?fb_action_ids=908841709165151&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_ref=top.right&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%5B1095358530482732%5D&action_type_map=%5B%22og. recommends% 22% 5D & action_ref_map =% 5B% 22top.right% 22% 5D
- reply - 2: And the insurance for midwives should probably continue to rise ....
Have had a wonderful home birth in December and am glad that my third child came three days before the appointment.
- reply - 3: I really hope to release my baby at home in September.
- reply - 4: I will hopefully get my second child at home!
- reply - 5: I am also planning a home birth for my second one. In my opinion and also after my present midwife intervened at the first in the KH too fast. Finding it somehow stressful and had the feeling not everything get along ...
Are there still women who can report? My husband is not quite convinced .... where have you given birth, so bed or pool or similar? The only thing I could probably miss is what I can cling to correctly, like the tapes that have in the KH. Do you have any solutions?
- reply - 6: I have read today from the new law (since 21.09.2015 in force) that the home birth may only be made and paid by the KK, if it is at most 3 days above the ET! Am shocked by such a misogynist law. Which child is exactly on appointment, except with caesarean section ?? I can hardly believe it. I'm planning a home birth, but that really only puts unnecessary pressure. The gynecologist must, if the child is not present after 3 days, issue a "health certificate". There are certainly many who are already pessimistic about home births. Must woman already inquire beforehand, what attitude the gyn has. As if everything was not complicated enough ... and if you have given your date of the last period incorrectly, because you did not know exactly, as with me, you might give away a few more days. How absurd my picture of this country has become ever gloomier since I started to talk about pregnancy and childbirth.
here a link to the topic: https://www.welt.de/wissenschaft/article150725852/Krankenkassen-schraenken-die-Hausgeburt-ein.html?fb_action_ids=908841709165151&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_ref=top.right&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%5B1095358530482732%5D&action_type_map =% 5B% 22og.recommends% 22% 5D & action_ref_map =% 5B% 22top.right% 22% 5D