Question:Hello my dears,
- reply - 1: Nife66
- reply - 2: Nife66
- reply - 3: Nife66
- reply - 4: Oh how nice ... now there is an exchange place for moms like you @ Nife66. :-)
I'm sorry that your night was so modest. But with all those worries, I probably would not have slept like you did. Hope you have a good day without complications today and your little man is growing diligently and recharging his batteries. I hope you are in a good hospital. :-)
Greetings to you and thanks again to the mods - especially Tinkerbelli. :-)
- reply - 5: Dear Nife66,
all the best for you and your baby!
I keep my fingers crossed that your sweetheart can stay in your stomach for as long as possible to gain enough strength for the birth and the first few months.
- reply - 6: The thumbs are firmly pressed for you and your little man !!!
He should make it a little more comfortable in your stomach and you rest well and try as possible to get rid of any stress from you. Important for the moment only you two :-)
- reply - 7: I also keep my fingers crossed for you two fingers crossed !!!
I am confident for you and think and hope that all will be good!
Alright now and take care! :-)
- reply - 8: I also press both thumbs that the little man holds out for a while in the stomach. Otherwise, bring many books with you: D will be fine !!!! lg
- reply - 9: even from me only the best wishes ... I firmly press the thumb that the little prince endures for a long time in mummy's belly and a big and strong boy is ...
- reply - 10: We think of you too ;-)