Question:Hello my dears,
Do you happen to have book tips on the course of pregnancy, which you can highly recommend?
Thanks for your tips!
- reply - 1: My pregnancy day after day. Very nice, understandable and great illustrated.
- reply - 2: The Mommy book :-)
- reply - 3: The midwives office hours of Ingeborg Stadelmann
I read in the first SS. It was great, as also many topics have been addressed, which are usually swept under the table.
- reply - 4: I have the "pregnant - my child and I" from Stiftung Warentest
Find it very well (is also a nice rubric for expectant fathers in it)
- reply - 5: Does anyone know the book?
"my wish birth"?
Liebäugel with it, because I do not want a 2nd KS.
- reply - 6: The mom book brought my girlfriend with me. I think everything is beautifully presented and explained. I even bought my pregnancy day after day. I can highly recommend.
- reply - 7: * Push *
- reply - 8: A very interesting newspaper with lots of tips ... very nicely rebuilt ... month after month like a pregnancy ... and look what is even recommended there ...