Question:Hello you Kugeli,
Yesterday evening I lay on the couch and my daughter was sitting next to me. She got up and staggered and a lot with her buttocks and full weight on my lower abdomen. Damn it hurt and it still hurts. It does not stop at all. It makes me feel sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Please keep your fingers crossed that everything is ok.
- reply - 1: Press quite a lot! Hope everything will be fine !!!!!!!
- reply - 2: Press also firmly your fingers crossed !!! But think that everything is good. LG
- reply - 3: Will be all right, my mom slipped in the snow with me in the 12th week and nothing happened to me :) The little ones are well protected in the amniotic fluid, that only thing was, she has from there on first kicks and movements felt by me! ;)
I still keep your fingers crossed for you!
- reply - 4: I'm thinking about you !!!!!
- reply - 5: I am in your thoughts also with you! Nothing will have happened, as Irina said, our little ones are protected by the amniotic fluid! After a visit to the Kh, you will be reassured! Everything will be fine!
- reply - 6:
Everything will be alright .. my mom flew down the stairs in the house with me ... and nothing happened to me ...
your Mausi is super protected in the fruit cave ... everything will be fine !!!!!
- reply - 7: And, what is it now? All good? Certainly. I got the last football training nen. The little ones can shoot pretty well. Everything was okay, although I felt the spot where the ball came in for a very long time
- reply - 8: Should mean that my stomach has got a ball at the last training. Sometimes you have to read first and then press go; o)
- reply - 9: Think of you and hope that everything is good. My sister works in the delivery room as a secretary. She once told me that she has often taken women who slipped in the winter and fell on her stomach, was never something happened.Is but I am afraid of it, especially if the pain does not get better. But everything will be OK ----- definitely
- reply - 10: I keep my fingers crossed and think of you, hope you come back soon and tell positive!