Question:Here we go...
- reply - 1: Hey!
does anyone of you have a home remedy that inhibits contractions?
- reply - 2: Here again: Do you mean nasal spray in the 39 ssw (only at night) is ok?
I'm getting desperate, get through both holes no more air and pretty depressed. ..
@ against exercise labor has helped me super magnesium (I've taken it against calf cramps)
Or try with a cherry stone pillow? (that only from experience reports)
- reply - 3: Cold feet and a full bladder are said to inhibit labor. However, only for a short time.
- reply - 4: Yes Magnesium I'm already good drinking, but I would like to try other things.
At the moment I do not have that kind of heat at all, I feel sick when I take a too hot shower
Thanks for your tips
- reply - 5: Full bladder is already permanent state anyway
- reply - 6: Hello,
Try the Emser salt nasal spray. Is pure salt water spray, so the baby can not hurt.
- reply - 7: Nasal spray with sea salt is probably completely harmless. It should probably also be in some delivery rooms.
- reply - 8: Sea saltwater spray I have at home. Unfortunately, for my stuffy nose absolutely useless. Not even the least relief :(
- reply - 9: Onions help with blocked nose
- reply - 10: That tells me my mum too .. I've heard nobody mentioned it :)
It's just that ... disgusting