Question:Hello April mum,
My husband is doing a lot for me now during pregnancy. Especially since I am sick because of a pelvic ring loosening and lying here mainly like a whale.
I would like to give him pleasure. Do you have any plans or ideas?
- reply - 1: Hi this is a good idea ... I think about it all the time what I can give my husband as a thank-you but I can not think of anything really ...
- reply - 2: I had planned to take pictures of the baby belly again! Had fit so well, because the expectant dad just before ET also has a birthday ... But unfortunately, our mouse does not play there and we expect every day that it starts or the doctors decide to get them. ..
- reply - 3: So I have already given my husband a picture with baby bump, which he liked a lot, has placed in the bedroom first, then later in the matching frame on the wall. In addition, I gave him a fancy shirt and without a reason another time a perfume.
- reply - 4: Oh yes, I'm looking for suggestions, I'm always very unimaginative in something: p
- reply - 5: Mhm ... that's really a great idea!
My husband also cares a lot !!! Must also say that he is at home a lot because of bad weather at the moment.
I just thought maybe something that makes men fun ... carting, football cards or something! It does not necessarily have anything to do with the baby, is it?!?
I am also open for suggestions!
- reply - 6: I've been eating out with him for the past few months and have made myself chic .. enjoy the togetherness again .. And from time to time I have him n shirt that he found good or brought along .. And last week, for example so a little lego fire engine car to build together * g he was pleased :)
- reply - 7: Lego ... how cool !!!
That reminds me ... my husband got a remote-controlled helicopter for his birthday. Since he was also animal over it happy!
If your men are on it ... maybe a spa day for two before the baby comes?!?
- reply - 8: I know that with the remote-controlled heli I gave it to christmas 2 years ago and last year there was a remote-controlled car that was the kracher but now I can not think of anything ...
- reply - 9:
We booked a spa weekend for two again - not a gift for him alone, but we both look forward to it. :-)
The hotel has an extra "mom and dad in" weekend program, can not wait!
- reply - 10:
Ummm - I'll give it to my third child;)