My mouse is now 10 months and still needs a good deal of sleep. She goes to bed at around 8:00 pm and usually sleeps until 7:30 am / 8:00 am. At 09.30 o'clock she gets tired again, I lay her down and it is slept ... but then she would like to sleep for another 2-3 hours. The only problem is, then with the midday nap is nothing more. I've tried several times in the morning after 1 hour to wake up but also that did not help much ... in the morning to wake up completely does not create. The is grumpy and quängelt only rum. How is that with you? From when was your little one only afternoon nap?
- reply - 1: So with me that's the way we get up at 6 o'clock in the week. At 8 o'clock I bring the big one to school and usually he falls asleep again between 8: 30-9: 00 o'clock. He sleeps about 1 hour. He is then awake until after lunch and then around 12: 00-12: 30 he sleeps about 1.5-2 hours. He stays awake until 6:00 pm and then goes to bed. At the moment, he does not sleep well at night because he gets one tooth after another.
How long does she sleep if you lay her down at 9:30?
- reply - 2: Noah slept one morning in the morning and also in the afternoon.
The day starts at 6:00 and he goes back to sleep between 10:00 and 10:30.
He wakes up between 12:00 and 14:00 and goes to bed again at 18:30
- reply - 3: I let both decide as long as possible freely when and how much they want to beat the day. Only from kiga age of the big i'll change something at the small one. The only fix OS that they go to bed at 7pm
- reply - 4: She sleeps 2 hours, but in the afternoon almost nothing. Even if I wake up in the morning after 1 hour, goes in the afternoon little.
- reply - 5: Only afternoon nap was with us from 14 months
- reply - 6: From 1 year only after lunch. He did not sleep much in the day anyway. For the night 12h. It is now 23months. How old is your toddler now?
- reply - 7: mine is 21 months
- reply - 8: For me, it's the other way around. He sleeps about 1 hour in the morning and then longer at noon.
But has settled by itself.
- reply - 9: It was the same with us. Problem was that my short now came to the nursery with 11 months 2 months ago and I tried to get them with 9 1/2 months quite cautious in the nursery times. Before, it was like we got up at around 7:00 to 8:00 and between 9:00 and 10:00, she was tired again. I've been sparring, playing and cuddling, trying to get out 5-10 min. But when she was really tired, I put her down and let her sleep. Now we are up at 7:00 am and 11:00 am for 2-3 hours. Today she stayed until 11:20 clock. Mention, we are now at the nursery period and that fits great. In the afternoon she does not sleep again and in the evening it goes to bed at 18:00 to 19:00. What does not fit with us, is to eat before the afternoon nap. She just does not want to eat there, but I think that will change over time.
- reply - 10: I would prefer if she sleeps less in the morning in the afternoon a little more. Try it again after 1.5 hours at the latest. Maybe someday even a commute ... thank you for your answers