Question:Who would have the time and desire to regularly go for a walk with baby (stroller, stretcher or cloth depending on). We can chat, get fit and reward ourselves afterwards in a café ;-)
I live in Prenzlauer Berg and therefore recommend the Mauerpark, the Volkspark Friedrichshain or the Humboldthain in advance but also open to other suggestions.
- reply - 1: Hey ...
So I am also looking for someone to talk and go for a walk.
My little Leonie is already 6 months but if that does not bother you: D
- reply - 2: Good morning!
I think that's a great idea, but I come from treptow-köpenick. Vlt are some mommies from the area for walks in the FEZ, Treptower Park or similar?
- reply - 3: Hello, great idea. I also come from Köpenick and am looking for walks in the FEZ or Treptower Park.
My second son is just 7 weeks old and I'm looking forward to mommy dating. :)
- reply - 4: Dear BerlinMami, that does not bother me at all, on the contrary - then I can immediately benefit from your experience. I'll send you a pm with my email address, then we can arrange to meet. Kind regards!
- reply - 5: Hey you have already met. I would like to join. Also live in Friedrichshain.
- reply - 6: Hello :-),
live almost at Treptower Park. Would also be interested in a meeting and walk wuhlheide or just Treptower Park ;-)
Would be very happy
- reply - 7: hihi, I would also join in ....
- reply - 8: Hello, would like to join me ... also live in Prenzlauer Berg and am currently the only one in the circle of friends with baby :(
- reply - 9: I would join in with common walks, etc. :) live in Lichtenberg / Friedrichsfelde. My little one is 3 weeks old now.
- reply - 10: Hihi nicky I live in Magdalenenstr. If you like, we can meet and go for a walk ...