Question:Hello you love how often do you bathe your darlings and do you measure temperature every day my midwife thinks I should control every day what do you say to that?
- reply - 1: How old is your baby? Is everything normal or were there any special features?
- reply - 2: So with 2 months I have perhaps bathed 1 - 2 times a week and also only very briefly. But you can certainly do more often or less.
Temperature I did not measure.
- reply - 3: Hey,
I measure temperature only if I think he feels warmer than usual or if he is sick sometimes more regular (when he was cold I have already checked 1-2x a day) otherwise not. He is bathed or showered 2-3 times a week.
- reply - 4: We rarely do swimming so every ten days. But I wash my mouse daily face neck, hands and feet and of course genital area
Fever also if I think she is warm
- reply - 5: For us, bathing is part of the evening ritual or the bathing ritual
- reply - 6: Bathing every 2 - 3 days and measuring fever only when it feels warmer than usual.
- reply - 7: 2 months 2 weeks everything was fine that was a bit small but everything was already done
- reply - 8: Ok thanks
- reply - 9: Ok, that's nice because my little one has got dry skin white that needs to be soaked
- reply - 10: Were you with the doctor?