Question:What did you pack everything?
- reply - 1: changing mat, disposable washcloths, diapers, nursing hats, burp cloth, spare clothes and pacifier, Schnuffeltuch :)
- reply - 2: Hmmm maybe still clothes to change. If you go bowel movements and dirty your clothes.
- reply - 3: I also have diaper bag inside so I do not have to throw the stinky diapers on the way just in NEN mistbox, but the smell is a little reduced vl :)
- reply - 4: Still packs a small bottle of disinfectant to possibly wipe something off. One would not like to think of how to find some baby changing rooms;) and the disposable baby changing pads are really indispensable
- reply - 5: water to drink and if the nuki needs to be rinsed off ...
- reply - 6: Raissa1vor 20 min. I would be very interested in what you have in your diaper bag everything. With pleasure also with photo of your bag
- reply - 7: TaschaMitErbsevor 13 Min.Da is so much in it, more than I need ... but it could be that time
- Replacement clothes needed
- all of a sudden there is hunger (concerning both of us)
- Tempos are needed ... "Do I still have any? No matter ... new pack in."
- Keys, money next to diaper stuff and the bag is full ... good that the bottle has room on the outside :-D
- reply - 8: Onpuvor 7 Min.Bei me is also very much in it. In principle, you only need diapers and wipes, but since the junk weighs nothing, I also have half a household.
- Diapers (surprise !!: D)
- wet wipes
Disinfectant wipes for your own hands
- a foldable, thick changing mat
- 2 single wrapping documents
- Minipack wound cream
- Minitube sunscreen in summer
- socks (he struggles away)
- spare clothes
- swimming diaper
- box with Krabberzeug (millet ring etc)
- Fruit packet
- Spoon attachment for fruit packets in the tin
- Replacement shirt for me
- Scented bag for the used diapers
Oh my god, that's a lot of stuff. But everything is well arranged thanks to many subjects.
- reply - 9: Pünktchen7312vor 3 Min.Neben the kram, which has already been mentioned, I still have toys plugged in, if it gets boring or distraction is necessary.
- reply - 10: When I am in the village, I only take a small bag:
Bottle of cold water,
1 baby bottle,
a pulp or squeeze packet,
if I go further, then I take my diaper bag with me, everything that comes up with,
then even more
another water jug
disposable wrap defeated
mini wound cream and face cream
more milk powder
and more bottles
and I take my handbag with me