I would like to know what calendar you plan for your dwarfs. There are so many already.
I always make my husband one and I usually get a Ü- egg calendar from him. But for our dwarf, I have not got a real idea yet.
- reply - 1: Have considered our little an advent calendar with so little books to get in there, then she also gets every day read something. Or I'll make one yourself, where every day a story is in there, let's see.
- reply - 2: I have not even come up with the idea of an advent calendar for my mouse; However, I have not thought of the whole "Christmas circus" (I have a lot of other things in my head at the moment). But the idea is great! As soon as I have some time I have to think about it. In any case, I'll make a calendar for them myself and probably different little things like Pixi booklet, iwas with "Bändele", building blocks etc come in :-)
Thanks for the great idea!
- reply - 3: Great idea but I think that is unrealistic. If I'm good my husband gets one.
Maybe you could do something for the baby with homemade baby biscuits (without sugar etc), so that every day at a certain time a packet is opened and then there is a biscuit.
- reply - 4: I also think it's a great idea. But I ask myself when to do that ??? when do you others that that would really interest me
On the other hand, I think that the little ones understand that anyway not really rich and it would be enough next next.
- reply - 5: I really like to do advent calendar. My mom and my husband always get one from me. And I love Christmas and all the trappings. But for Johannes I probably will not do one this year. The purpose of the calendar is originally to sweeten children's waiting time until Christmas and since John does not understand that anyway and can not "wait" for Christmas yet, I find that somehow superfluous.
- reply - 6: I love Christmas too! And all the trappings too. But because I already see how interested the little one is when I tell him something or show him, I think that what is beautiful - even now for him. Since he loves colorful pictures and above all my garden newspapers are leafing through again and again (hihi, as far as that goes with his little Patschern), I will tinker with many colorful pictures. I'll do it in the evening, hopefully sleeping!
- reply - 7: So the first 4 books we have: D have such a pixi miracle hut bought there were 4 in it and still stamp and a picture plus sticker. It was worth € 2.99, just stupid that you can not choose the books there.
- reply - 8: Where did you buy them?
- reply - 9: At budni but there are certainly synonymous with dm. At least they have the same articles.
- reply - 10: I make my own one. With Pixibüchern.kann she can pick one every day and then read it.