Question:Hello, I wanted to ask if somebody has already made mother's milk jewelry. Can anyone recommend an online shop? Vlt even with pictures?
- reply - 1: Huhu, I ordered from my first daughter at MeMoria. It has become very beautiful and I would like to have a second chain with my second daughter. Unfortunately, there are now laaaaaaange wait lists. So it will definitely take a while , Tomorrow I can take a picture. It's already dark this evening love from
- reply - 2: Hey, that would be great
- reply - 3: Hello! I have my jewelry (necklace, earrings and bracelet) made at Milkies. Am more than satisfied with the result and the contact was great .... the picture is now made with blizzlicht. The lower one is the bracelet. In it I have each of my big son and the little one hair strand incorporated with each.
- reply - 4: Wow nice :)
- reply - 5: I'm a little late
With baby hair and initials
- reply - 6: How long did the waiting time take? Or is there still none? :)
- reply - 7: Also very nice but the waiting time is really so long. Who knows if I'll still be silent? I do not want to give birth, but you never know.
- reply - 8: I just froze milk. I would like to make myself a chain with a hair strands again and the hair will definitely cut only with 1 year , She's so crazy about food, so I'm playing it safe. Frozen milk is just as well.
When I ordered the first time, there was no waiting list
- reply - 9: Hello you love. I wanted to tell you about me for a moment. I recently started my own business with jewelry made of mother's milk. I was also able to produce first beautiful pieces for other BC members. I am open to every wish and work with heart and passion. I would be very happy, if you take a look at dairy blossom. Or write me a Pn happy here.
- reply - It takes 10 to 6 weeks to make the jewelry. And after that time, I also had the jewelry.
So there is no waiting list.
And I also took frozen milk. I only had to send 20ml in total ...